Number of Cine Cameras to Own

Starry

The duration of using cine cameras is probably longer since it's used mainly for filming. It would require greater time especially when there's going to be a lot of retakes. In that sense, do you think having two cinema cameras would be a reasonable amount?

PictureHub

I am not sure I understand your question, but even so, would both cameras be used simultaneously? In any case, an extra camera can be handy if the primary one malfunctions.

LifeCaptured

Some filmmakers are known to shoot with two or three cameras simultaneously, so they're sure to cover all the angles. I can't imagine fronting the money for such a project though.

PerfectClick

Some filmmakers are known to shoot with two or three cameras simultaneously, so they're sure to cover all the angles. I can't imagine fronting the money for such a project though.
Not all filmmakers can afford to use more than one camera. Only established ones can invest more and use diverse equipment. Isn't it hard to use a single camera? You may not be able to capture all the angles!

Mandy

This will be a big investment, but it would be safer to have two cameras if you're working on bigger projects. At least you'll have a spare, in case the other one easily gets worn out.

Vivid

I think that as a filmmaker, you get used to filming with more than one camera simultaneously. Even with several of them in use, you will need to have extra cameras.

The Aire

If your vision is greater than one camera can accommodate, you should either have 2 or 3 or you need to think outside the box with the one you do have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc