No Entry Level Full Frame?

Markshot 12

Does anyone know if Lumix has abandoned their plans for a full-frame "pocket size" (entry level) camera? Black Majic did, and Japan isn't releasing any new information since their own press release was pulled in August.

Seems to me there is a market for it out here.

ePIC

You know, I haven't heard anything about it since they first mentioned it. Maybe the pandemic held up the design and production work on it.

Pixels

Could you be referring to the Lumix S5? The last I heard was that it is to be $500 less expensive than the S1 and more mainstream and versatile. The Lumix S1 is a full-frame mirrorless camera, but probably not pocket-size enough?

Rachel

You could be right, Pixels. Unless Panasonic claimed to be working towards something cheaper, but then again, most full-frame cameras cost a pretty penny. They'd probably need magic to make it happen.

Joshuason

Но бывает, что надо копать гораздо глубже и добывать больше данных, и тут уже без сложных (и небесплатных) инструментов не обойтись. jv9 То же самое верно и для инструментов визуального конструирования парсеров. simfoniya Иными словами, с помощью данного инструмента Вы сможете в несколько кликов выгрузить файлы с сайта Вашего поставщика (с категориями, товарами и дополнительными полями товаров), а затем, используя обычный импорт загрузить все в свой магазин. produzioneinstallazionegrondaiecoperturatettisoedilsicilia

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc