Nikon D7000

Culture Shot

I saw that this camera has great compatibility with different kinds of lenses even with ones from the 90s. But I'm having a hard time deciding what kind of lens to buy because there are too many choices. Which should I buy if I'm doing macro photography?

Vivid

It is worth mentioning that your choice will depend on your budget and preference. I have seen excellent reviews for Nikon AF Micro-NIKKOR 200mm F/4D IF-ED. It is ideal for advanced photographers doing macro and outdoor flower photography.

Culture Shot

It is worth mentioning that your choice will depend on your budget and preference. I have seen excellent reviews for Nikon AF Micro-NIKKOR 200mm F/4D IF-ED. It is ideal for advanced photographers doing macro and outdoor flower photography.
It's a nice suggestion! I searched pictures shot by that microlens and found it really nice. The images it took showed some very clear details even when there was some distance between the object of interest and the photographer. Close-up photos were especially good too because more information was revealed.

The Aire

I prefer that type of lens. I want my pics to be as full of detail as possible, and I find that those lenses do the trick quite well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryan