New Member Here

JamesinJ

I've been a member and posted for a few days, so I figured it was about time I introduced myself. My name is JamesinJ and I'm photographer and a filmmaker. I mainly do freelance work, but I'm considering starting my own photography business focusing on portraits.

It's nice to meet everyone!

Starry

Welcome to the forum JamesinJ! This place has many topics that are related to your work which I think would help stir some ideas. Hopefully, it can help you with your business too.

CreativeSet

Hey @JamesinJ, it is a pleasure to see you in this forum. I remember feeling at home when I initially joined. I hope that we will candidly share and exchange ideas about photography.

Mobile 5

Welcome to the forum. As you probably know by now, photography is a crowded field. We're looking forward to see how you stand out from the crowd. :)

Willa

Hi there! We've run into each other a bit on the forums, but I figured it's time to formally introduce myself. I'm Willa, and I'm so glad to meet you! Also, your avatar is so cool! I look forward to the great conversations we'll have.

TheBlueElephant

Nice to meet you Jamesin! I also own my own photography business, and I love that I can set my own hours and take on projects at my own discretion. Being your own boss has it's drawbacks, but also a lot of benefits. Welcome to the forum!

PictureHub

Welcome to the forum. Are you currently a part-time photographer? Would you require to forego some other work to pursue photography full-time? Most people I know love portraits. Ensure that you take quality photos at affordable prices.

JamesinJ

Welcome to the forum. Are you currently a part-time photographer? Would you require to forego some other work to pursue photography full-time? Most people I know love portraits. Ensure that you take quality photos at affordable prices.
The freelance work that I do generally keeps me pretty close to full-time. With graduation season, I've been a bit over full-time, which is always a good thing in my opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc