New Here

Amanda Louise

Hi everybody. My name is Amanda Louise (not just Amanda!). I'm a hobby photographer and film enthusiast. With COVID, its been really hard to meet new people and to make friends with similar interests. I hope that this forum will help fill that gap in my life.

WidestScreen

Hi Amanda Louise! It's so nice to have a new member on this forum. I've found this place to be a wonderful and supportive community. There's people of all different skill levels here! It's a great place to learn.

CreativeSet

It's great to have you here. When I was new, I was worried about how long it would take to gel with other members. Luckily, they were all friendly and offered support whenever I needed it. Feel at home already!

ClickExpert

Welcome here, @Amanda Louise. Technology surpasses physical barriers and ensures that people can connect from different parts of the globe. There is a lot to learn from and add to this forum!

Plankton

Hi Amanda! It's really been difficult to interact with other people given the pandemic so I'm glad you found this forum. You can expect a lot of cool stuff here because everyone has so much insight to offer.

TheBlueElephant

Nice to meet you, Amanda Louise. I've been struggling to meet build solid friendships with pandemic and this forum has helped with that. Thank goodness for the internet! I hope your time here is rewarding!

Willa

Hey! A fellow new person! I'm glad that we both found this place, Amanda Louise. I'm so happy that I'm not the only new person here. How did you discover you interest in photography?

SushiRoll

Hi Amanda Louise! It's great to have you here. Welcome to the forum. You mentioned you're a film enthusiast. What is your favorite movie? Have you discovered any new favorites during the pandemic?

Amanda Louise

Hi Amanda Louise! It's great to have you here. Welcome to the forum. You mentioned you're a film enthusiast. What is your favorite movie? Have you discovered any new favorites during the pandemic?
I recently discovered Twelve Angry Men. It's a beautiful film with a tightly told story and a satisfying conclusion. I'm trying to branch out more into black and white films, so that's how I discovered this title.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc