New Here!

Magz

Hello guys! My name is Maggie (you can call me Magz) and I am a food blogger. So far, I have only been posting images of my recipes, but I want to learn videography to start making recipe videos. I just joined this forum and would love to learn as much as I possibly can :)

Beck

Welcome! All hobbies and trades welcome. Now is a good time to be doing what you're doing. With everyone staying home more we all need more healthy food tips.

Derek

Hello guys! My name is Maggie (you can call me Magz) and I am a food blogger. So far, I have only been posting images of my recipes, but I want to learn videography to start making recipe videos. I just joined this forum and would love to learn as much as I possibly can :)
Oh wow a food blogger! That is so cool :) I can't say I am a good cook, but I do like to learn certain recipes. Especially the stuff I eat all the time. Good luck on your journey.

Pixels

Hey @Magz, you're at the right place indeed! If images of your recipes have been getting you enough followers, then you can rest assured that recipe videos will keep them glued to your blog the more. It shouldn't be so hard to learn, considering how resourceful and friendly everyone here is.

Magz

Hey @Magz, you're at the right place indeed! If images of your recipes have been getting you enough followers, then you can rest assured that recipe videos will keep them glued to your blog the more. It shouldn't be so hard to learn, considering how resourceful and friendly everyone here is.
Thank you! I still do not have so many followers yet on my social media accounts, but it's building up slowly. Thank you so much for the encouragement :)

Marc

Hiya, Magz! Food blogging sounds like fun and I can see how photography will be a great skill to hone to go along with it. I'd probably gain a ton of weight if I blogged about food. Welcome to the group!

Magz

Hiya, Magz! Food blogging sounds like fun and I can see how photography will be a great skill to hone to go along with it. I'd probably gain a ton of weight if I blogged about food. Welcome to the group!
Lol I hear ya! I really love cooking and, most of all, I love eating! I do have to watch my weight every now and then because sometimes I tend to let myself go :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryan