Most profitable niche

Portrait

Even with the right tools, making money from photography can be an uphill task. What niche should one opt for, despite results not showing immediately, and do you suppose event photography has the potential of giving the highest returns?

ZoomShot

Let me tell you something - I don't know if the situation is like this in the area where you live, but when I got married in 2016 the fees were very high for photographers, and almost all of them wanted to sell a package of 2-3 hours or more. Some even wanted to photograph the bride as she got prepared. I think there must be a lot of people out there who want to get married on a small budget and just want some simple photos for a few minutes after the ceremony. I think a good photographer could make their name by offering a low cost service like this.

Pixels

Let me tell you something - I don't know if the situation is like this in the area where you live, but when I got married in 2016 the fees were very high for photographers, and almost all of them wanted to sell a package of 2-3 hours or more. Some even wanted to photograph the bride as she got prepared. I think there must be a lot of people out there who want to get married on a small budget and just want some simple photos for a few minutes after the ceremony. I think a good photographer could make their name by offering a low cost service like this.
I agree with you. See, even the most established photographers and videographers started this way. Growing professionally also means the cost goes up, and the demography changes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc