Most memorable photo(s)

ShutterUp

Do you have a shot that you captured and that you can never forget? They say that memorable moments get created when we least expect them. Every time I look at the world's most iconic photos, I imagine what was going through the photographer's mind!

Last edited:

Fairytale Studios

I've made videos and taken photos of a little boy who wound up on death row. I only know because one of his photos was in the newspaper and it was one that I had taken years ago. That's probably not what you were looking for, but that's what came to mind.

Plankton

I won't forget the shot I took when I climbed a mountain with my friends. I just appreciate the sky's different hues and it reminds me of the freedom I've felt then. Back then though, it's like anything you capture would look good because of nature itself.

ClickExpert

We once went hiking, and I carried my camera as an afterthought. The pictures I took that day are among the best I have ever snapped. I agree that the random shots do count at times.

Reel Media

My mother graduated from college when she was 62-years-old, and I was there to film the whole thing. I felt so proud of her. I still watch it when I need extra motivation to not give up. It's not iconic by any means, but for me, it was the most memorable thing I've ever filmed.

Fairytale Studios

We once went hiking, and I carried my camera as an afterthought. The pictures I took that day are among the best I have ever snapped. I agree that the random shots do count at times.
And sometimes those create the best memories. I rarely look through my old photos and videos, but it's magical when I take a walk down memory lane. I like looking through my aunts old photo albums. She kept so many pictures. She was a talented photographer and didn't even know it. I have to work hard to be half as good as she is naturally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc