Mascot rankings

ePIC

What are the greatest mascots of all time? Over the years, I've seen many mascots come and go, and I don't think anything can top Smokey the Bear. He's been keeping our forests safe for decades now.

LifeCaptured

McGruff the Crime Dog is the best of all time for me. I'll never forget his slogan - "take a bite out of crime." He was the role model of my youth.

ePIC

I hate to break it to you, @LifeCaptured, but the actor went to prison in 2014. John Morales had tons of cannabis and weapons. He wound up pleading guilty to multiple charges. I remember McGruff fondly, too, and was devastated to find that out.

Fairytale Studios

I hate to break it to you, @LifeCaptured, but the actor went to prison in 2014. John Morales had tons of cannabis and weapons. He wound up pleading guilty to multiple charges. I remember McGruff fondly, too, and was devastated to find that out.
Wow, that's shocking! I guess he decided not to take a bite out of crime. What a shame.

Flo, from Progressive insurance, is the best modern mascot today. I adore her. She's very watchable.

LifeCaptured

Talk about ruining a favorite childhood memory. Jeez! I wonder what happened to the guy? Maybe he was always willing to skirt the law, but landed that role and took it. I guess playing a mascot is still part of acting after all.

WidestScreen

Wow, that's shocking! I guess he decided not to take a bite out of crime. What a shame.

Flo, from Progressive insurance, is the best modern mascot today. I adore her. She's very watchable.
Flo from Progressive is very recognizable and funny. I enjoy seeing her and I tend not to mind when a Progressive commercial comes on--and that's not something I can say for all companies!

Rachel

I'm with you guys, I love Flo from Progressive. I wonder how much money she's made off those commercials. She's amazing! She is definitely the GOAT of insurance mascots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc