Making Your Own Background

The Aire

I still don't know if it's called wallpaper or background for your computer screen, but has anyone ever taken a picture that you use for that purpose? If so, what did you take?

Culture Shot

Since I wanted to remind myself of what I should be focusing on, I wrote a quote on paper and took a picture of it. It didn't look that aesthetic, but it appeared better after a few edits.

The Aire

I always wondered about the best way to do that. I like my wallpaper dark so I can see my icons, folders, etc.... better. Ever see those books that have black plages and white font? It would have to work like that for it to work for me.

Culture Shot

I like my wallpaper dark so I can see my icons, folders, etc.... better.
Yes, true! I understand this sentiment since finding the right wallpaper is something that I'd spend an unreasonable amount of time on. It had to be aesthetic, but not too bright.

EyeView

The sequence was different for me since I didn't take the picture to make it my wallpaper. I was scrolling in my gallery when the image caught my attention. It made me remember a special memory so I figured that it would be nice to set it as my background.

CreativeSet

I have excellent photos of nature that I could use for this purpose. I often capture sunsets as well. I would like to be able to use a series of wallpapers that keep changing after some time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc