Make Money With Stock Videos?

Lighthouse

I just admitted an embarrassing truth in another discussion, so I have a question. Storyblocks charges a subscription fee to gain access so you can download the videos. Does that fee filter down to the people who submit them to the site? Do they earn $ when someone downloads one of their video's?

Davey

Yep, I believe that's how it works. Contributors are paid based on how often their work is downloaded. A person can sell their music, video footage, graphics, and photographs on there.

Fairytale Studios

I wonder how much they really make, though. I've not been able to find an unbiased answer to that one. I bet it's tough to make a buck when you aren't getting paid royalties.

Sweet Takes

This sounds interesting. I've never heard of it before. It makes sense though if people are downloading your work. I bet they don't make a lot per download.

Ryan

I have never heard of this website. I wonder if they also would be interested in food video submissions? Would those make decent money? I am not at that stage yet though, but it would be interesting to know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc