Looking forward to anything new?

Sweet Takes

I'm always looking for a good movie. Lately nothing has really jumped out at me. I blame the pandemic. Is there any new movie that you watched or are looking forward to?

Plankton

Quite the opposite. I'm looking into old movies now because some of the plots nowadays talk about the same thing. I guess I'm just biased, wanting to watch more old films and looking for something different from the mainstream.

Carrie

Since the pandemic started, I got more into TV series rather than movies. I am watching a mix of old and new ones. Currently, I am watching X-Files and really enjoying it.

Mentee

I'm looking forward to watching more docuseries. I love the idea that I'm learning about the facts while enjoying my time as well. I've seen a lot on crime, trivia, and history, so there's a lot lined up on my list.

Anastasia

I recently got so hooked on World War II documentaries. That era just fascinates me. Apart from being such a traumatic time all over the world, it witnessed some pretty life-changing events.

Rachel

There are too many remakes that are coming out for me to get excited about much. Maybe that's the nature of the beast. It's become all about money.

EyeView

I recently got so hooked on World War II documentaries. That era just fascinates me. Apart from being such a traumatic time all over the world, it witnessed some pretty life-changing events.
Agree! It makes me think about how easily the scope of events can change our present if one of those didn't happen. It's a lot to take in once you see it more than as a mere discipline.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc