Lindsay Lohan?

WidestScreen

I recently watched The Parent Trap with some friends and it got me thinking about Lindsay Lohan. Has she acted in anything recently? I feel like I would have heard about it if she'd acted in something major.

TheBlueElephant

I heard she is slated to star in a romantic comedy that is coming to Netflix around Christmas this year. I'm not a huge fan of romcoms myself, but I might still check it out.

TruthSeeker

I recently watched The Parent Trap with some friends and it got me thinking about Lindsay Lohan. Has she acted in anything recently? I feel like I would have heard about it if she'd acted in something major.
Another movie that I remember she was in was Freaky Friday, but that's about it. I don't know if I'm outdated or if she hasn't been taking up any projects these past few years.

Paul Stevens

I see her in commercials for Planet Fitness all the time, but I haven't seen her in a show in a long time. I hope she's cleaned up her act and stayed away from substances.

WidestScreen

Another movie that I remember she was in was Freaky Friday, but that's about it. I don't know if I'm outdated or if she hasn't been taking up any projects these past few years.
I'd completely forgotten about Freaky Friday! I'd watched that movie two or three time with my friends, and one of my teachers played it for us in a high school psychology class. It is definitely a classic!

Runner

All I can remember are her old movies like Mean Girls. The last thing I heard about her situation was some news concerning drugs. It seems like she has healed from that, but I've yet to learn of her new projects.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc