Let's See

Culture Shot

Hello! I'm glad to be joining this forum since I look forward to diversity. I'm interested in the works of people from different cultures. Joining this may help me learn more about the process of how things behind the scenes happened.

ePIC

Welcome to the group. I fell in love with cultural photography through National Geographic magazine. One of my favorite photos was "Afghan Girl" which appeared on the cover of their 1985 edition. What about you?

Culture Shot

Nothing too specific but I like pictures that cover situations that are most of the time not covered by the media. That kind of photography gives me so much insight into how much I don't know about the world regarding the good and the bad.

WidestScreen

Welcome @Culture Shot! Photography is a great way to introduce people to other cultures. When I was little, I read lot of nonfiction books about different countries, and the photography in those books was breathtaking. I'm glad you're here on this forum! :)

PerfectClick

Nothing too specific but I like pictures that cover situations that are most of the time not covered by the media. That kind of photography gives me so much insight into how much I don't know about the world regarding the good and the bad.
It is great to have you here! You raise a valid point about the media missing out on many situations out there. I fancy the documentaries that inform and educate us about the cultural diversity across the globe.

Culture Shot

Welcome @Culture Shot! Photography is a great way to introduce people to other cultures. When I was little, I read lot of nonfiction books about different countries, and the photography in those books was breathtaking. I'm glad you're here on this forum! :)
It is great to have you here! You raise a valid point about the media missing out on many situations out there. I fancy the documentaries that inform and educate us about the cultural diversity across the globe.
Thank you guys! 😁 Yeah, when it comes to culture there's always something to learn. Pictures end up becoming fascinating because of our differences. At the same time, these works help create a better illustration of reality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc