Let Us See The Patients

Goldflash

Would anyone here be willing to take shots of Covid patients while they are in ICU units? Permission from the hospital and patients would be needed of course. The purpose would be to help convince those people who think this virus is fake or overblown, that it is not.

SushiRoll

I would be interested in this, if my partner wasn't immunocompromised. Photography has real activism power. By showing people images of what is going on, it becomes real and more personal. Not just something that is happening to someone, somewhere.

ePIC

Many of those shots are already out and I'm afraid that it hasn't made much difference. The images are startling though. It's a strong cautionary tale that some people aren't heeding.

Starry

Yes, sure. Doing that would be important work especially when conspiracies about the virus keep circulating online. With enough credibility, images of patients in the ICU will help some people realize the importance of following safety measures.

Magz

Many of those shots are already out and I'm afraid that it hasn't made much difference. The images are startling though. It's a strong cautionary tale that some people aren't heeding.
I agree. People still seem to be too stubborn to believe what is really going on in the world. I am not sure it's worth the energy to do all this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryan