La Palma Volcano

Derek

Have you guys seen the volcano in La Palma? Thank goodness nobody died, but a lot of people lost their homes because of the lava. With that said, I think it's a picturesque natural disaster, and I'm sure photographers are having a field day!

Darlene

I have a friend who lives in Tenerife, which is another island in the Canary Islands archipelago. He told me people were taking some amazing photos and footage. I'm sure it's quite a sight!

Derek

I have a friend who lives in Tenerife, which is another island in the Canary Islands archipelago. He told me people were taking some amazing photos and footage. I'm sure it's quite a sight!
Oh wow Tenerife, really? I have always wondered what it would be like to live on an island! Hopefully one day I will move to a place close to the beach :)

LifeCaptured

The images I've seen are simply stunning. I've wondered which cams are the most popular for something like this. I imagine that a ton of footage is taken via drone.

Kuki

It's quite a sight indeed. I also followed a lot of threads about it on Reddit and people have posted some amazing photos. As dangerous as a volcano can be, it's simply beautiful!

Culture Shot

It's good to hear there are no casualties with that three weeks of eruption. These sudden events are a good reminder that you should always have your camera ready. It's scary, but you can't deny that it's also majestic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc