Journaling

EyeView

Some people find this a lame task and maybe even pointless. There'd be questions like, "You have a diary?" It made it appear that writing is not a good thing, but it has been very beneficial. Writing my thoughts has helped me a lot during this pandemic. I'd write anything when I'd feel bad, no matter how trivial it is. It's a safe and non-judgmental space. What are your experiences with journaling?

Carrie

I do the same thing, but in audio form. I think journaling is an excellent way to keep me from forgetting good ideas and thoughts. I always record my ideas on my phone and come back to them later.

Sweet Takes

I also journal, everyday. I find it helps my mental health!
I want to start photo journaling too. Maybe that will be my next hobby.

Stephen

I think that journaling is a very important part of the process. I like to go back to my old entries and see what I wrote on a certain day.

Silva

I must say that journaling is something that I have really been meaning to start doing, but never got around to it. I think it's a great idea and I should get on it asap!

Culture Shot

I'd journal from time to time, but the habit slipped away! I also find myself disorganized doing this because I sometimes journal on paper and sometimes on my phone. The experience was still good, and I look forward to doing it again in an organized manner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryan