Joker!

Kuki

What have you guys watched recently? I am not a big fan of Batman movies, but I got convinced to watch Joker a couple of days ago and wow! I was amazed! It has nothing to do with Batman and it really is an epic film!

Carrie

I did watch Joker in the past and I really liked it. It was a masterpiece! I recently watched The Purge movie series and I liked them a lot too.

Silva

I did watch Joker in the past and I really liked it. It was a masterpiece! I recently watched The Purge movie series and I liked them a lot too.
I have heard about The Purge movies, but never watched them. The idea sounds interesting and original. Thanks for reminding me of them. I am putting them on my to-watch list :)

Anastasia

I did not watch Joker, but it's on my list. I am a huge fan of the Batman movies, but I didn't have the time to watch this one.

EyeView

The Joker movie had a great impact on me because a lot of its scenes were really heavy. The techniques used in the film succeeded in creating a dark atmosphere with the appearance of the city and that made it more surreal.

WidestScreen

I haven't seen Joker either. The Christopher Nolan Batman movies were a big part of my teenage years. I'm not ready to branch out into a new interpretation of The Joker. :ROFLMAO:

SushiRoll

I haven't seen Joker either. The Christopher Nolan Batman movies were a big part of my teenage years. I'm not ready to branch out into a new interpretation of The Joker. :ROFLMAO:
I think you should give the movie a try, @WidestScreen. Joaquin Phoenix does play the role differently than Heath Ledger, sure. But they both do unique and interesting things with the role. Check out Phoenix's interpretation, and let us know what you think! :)

Derek

I found Joker to be a truly impressive movie. I am not into Batman either, but Joker was definitely something I enjoyed watching. I think it's a work of art.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc