Johnny Depp

Shanna

Anyone watching the Depp trial? Man, I feel for the guy. I know he is famous and a bit eccentric but no one deserves to be treated this way. Thoughts?

Mandy

I see, in this case, the disadvantage of being a man in our society, and it's not great. The case went on partly because Depp is a guy, and him being male is perceived as someone likely to do sexual abuse. Thankfully there were recordings because if not, predispositions will cause injustice.

Martin Riley

He seems like a bad guy to me, just based off his own words and actions. I don't particularly care about either actor, though. I'm surprised they were willing to air their dirty laundry.

LifeCaptured

I'd say that both Jonny Depp and Amber Heard have tanked their careers at this point. They have such volatile personalities, who'd want to deal with that?

WidestScreen

I haven't followed it too closely, but from what I've heard, it really sounds awful. I feel terrible for anyone who has been a victim of abuse, regardless of their status or fame.

Shanna

Well he did win. I paid attention to some of it and it was so sad. Airing his dirty laundry to clear his reputation. I love that in the end, he said he would not take her money, he just wanted his story told and reputation cleared.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc