It's fall

Rachel

Can you guys believe that it's already the first day of fall? Time is flying by. Let's celebrate the new season by posting some great fall images - the more creative the better!

I'm sharing a link to one of my favorites by Elizabeth Hall Photography. Since I don't have permission to share it, I'm linking to the website that does. I think the whole thing is just adorable. How creative to have a little boy sitting in a tiny acorn. I love it!

Markshot 12

When it comes to the start of fall, it would be neat to take a picture of something that would signify the coming of shorter days. I don't know what that would be exactly, but I have a feeling Miss Hall could figure it out.

Dominique

Can you guys believe that it's already the first day of fall? Time is flying by. Let's celebrate the new season by posting some great fall images - the more creative the better!

I'm sharing a link to one of my favorites by Elizabeth Hall Photography. Since I don't have permission to share it, I'm linking to the website that does. I think the whole thing is just adorable. How creative to have a little boy sitting in a tiny acorn. I love it!
I think that image is so creative! I love fall colors; especially tree leaves that turn into orange and brown. It's just such a beautiful sight!

Kuki

Although fall is not my favorite season (I am more of a summer person), I still love and enjoy the colors and the scenery. That photo is definitely creative :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc