Is the GoPro Worth it?

Magz

Do you think a GoPro is a good camera to shoot stuff? What kind of footage is best done with a GoPro? I have been hesitating whether I should get one or not.

Thoughts?

Carrie

I have never used a GoPro camera before, but I have a friend who never goes out without it. He swears by it :D Maybe you should check some online reviews to have a better idea?

Derek

I personally am not a very big fan of this type of camera, but that's just my opinion. Like Carrie said, check buyer reviews and see if you want to buy it.

Silva

I personally am not a very big fan of this type of camera, but that's just my opinion. Like Carrie said, check buyer reviews and see if you want to buy it.
That makes two of us, Derek. I am a bit of an old school person and I like things done the old fashioned way I guess hahaha. I prefer regular cameras.

ShutterUp

The company's slogan Be a HERO is catchy and has resonated with many people around the world. It is no wonder that GoPro, which costs around $500, has had about 8.5 million video cameras sold globally. If you decide to buy, ensure you have a valid reason to do so.

Mentee

If you're into physical activities, buying a GoPro may be worth it since it can help capture the different angles of what you're doing. I think the camera would be suitable for exploration too.

Kuki

If you're into physical activities, buying a GoPro may be worth it since it can help capture the different angles of what you're doing. I think the camera would be suitable for exploration too.
I agree. If you're a skier, a skater, or someone who does a lot of physical activity and wants to capture it, then go for it. Otherwise, I honestly don't see the point.

ShutterUp

I agree. If you're a skier, a skater, or someone who does a lot of physical activity and wants to capture it, then go for it. Otherwise, I honestly don't see the point.
A photographer can still purchase an item without needing to use it at the moment. I do this, especially with the accessories when there's some cash to spare. Anyone who wishes to buy the GoPro can do so, but to use it at some point.

ePIC

I'm a big, big fan of the company and the cameras they produce. I'm an avid shooter. The GoPro is great for anything active! Swimming, skiing, climbing, rafting, skateboarding, dancing, surfing, you name it. If you go with this camera, it's worth snagging an extra battery while you're at it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc