Instagram

Kuki

Are you publishing your work on social media? I am thinking of creating an Instagram account to post my work and hopefully get some exposure. What do you guys think?

PictureHub

Coincidentally, I just talked about why a photographer requires a notable social media presence. Many of us have gotten work or long-term clients through posting our work, so I'd encourage you to go ahead and market yourself!

Fairytale Studios

I sometimes do but not as often as I should. I just forget about it really. Luckily, a lot of the parents upload videos and photos that I made for them and that helps get my name out there.

ePIC

Some of my clients actually like to pretend that it's their own work or that they're successful enough to hire a photographer and keep the professional in-house. So, I have to be careful about what I share on social media.

Carrie

I am not really into social media to be honest, but I know it's necessary for almost any kind of business these days. I have no clue how Instagram works though LOL.

Silva

Instagram and Pinterest are great social media platforms for visual content. I think it's vital to have social media accounts when you are an artist these days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryan