Instagram inspo

LifeCaptured

Who are some of your favorite photographers on Instagram? I need to start following some amazing creatives so my Instagram feed will be full of inspiration instead of political jokes like it is now.

ClickExpert

Instagram is a great platform to follow other artists, but you can get distracted because of the news feeds that keep popping up. Youpic, Flickr, Pinterest, or Exposure.co are better platforms.

Editor

Instagram is a great platform to follow other artists, but you can get distracted because of the news feeds that keep popping up. Youpic, Flickr, Pinterest, or Exposure.co are better platforms.
Is there a way to filter feeds on Instagram so that a user only sees what is relevant to them? I realize that I get distracted at times. Well-known photographers on Instagram include Pete Souza, Steve McCurry, and Murad Osmann.

LifeCaptured

Hey, thanks for the advice, @ClickExpert ! Youpic and Exposure are new to me, and they seem pretty cool at first glance.

@Editor, I'm a fan of Steve McCurry and just started following the account. Good suggestion!

ClickExpert

Hey, thanks for the advice, @ClickExpert ! Youpic and Exposure are new to me, and they seem pretty cool at first glance.

@Editor, I'm a fan of Steve McCurry and just started following the account. Good suggestion!
You cannot afford to limit yourself as a creative artist. Go out and explore as many sites as possible, including the little-known ones. From following some favorite photographers, I have noticed that consistency defines what they do!

LifeCaptured

I hear you, @ClickExpert. My problem is avoiding company shills. I'm not the best at discerning whether an account is genuine with a unique perspective. I'm working on it.

ClickExpert

The rise in the number of social platforms has seen a similar increase in unauthentic profiles. However, it is better to pay attention to the verified users and pages, especially where money is involved!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc