Image quality

ShutterUp

Even photographers need to keep some things in mind to avoid ruining picture quality. For starters, you should never leave image stabilization on when using a tripod. The image stabilizers make images sharper by reducing camera shake. What other suggestions do you have?

Culture Shot

Fewer edits done to images are preferable in photography since the skills of the photographer become emphasized. It would help to adjust the settings of the camera and have a picture with an ideal level of sharpness rather than editing it afterward.

Reel Media

Those are good points. I think shooting with the highest resolution possible transforms image quality as does paying attention to your lighting. I have a bad habit of becoming comfortable with just a few settings and sticking with those instead of trying new things. That's something I need to change in order to improve my image quality, because it's hard to improve if you don't experiment.

Last edited:

Plankton

Fixing the ISO settings can help improve image quality because the amount of light present in the picture can be manipulated. Too much light exposure can affect the details in the photo so it's important to only have the right quantity of light.

PictureHub

Fixing the ISO settings can help improve image quality because the amount of light present in the picture can be manipulated. Too much light exposure can affect the details in the photo so it's important to only have the right quantity of light.
I agree with you. Properly adjusting the ISO settings is a skill every photographer needs to master. The fewer edits we have to the final image, the better the quality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc