Howdy

Davey

Hey, I'm Davey. I'm a Southern fella and it's already burning up in my neck of the woods. I've recently started dabbling in photography and hope to improve my skills. This looks like a good place to land. Enough about me, how long have you guys been into photography and videography?

LifeCaptured

Welcome to the forum, Davey! I've been making videos for a few years now, but I still consider myself to be an amateur since I rarely work for commission. It's more of a labor of love for me.

PerfectClick

Welcome to the forum. It is the right place to ask questions and learn from others. I developed an interest in photography at a young age. I started taking more interest just a few years ago. It takes a lot of work to be a professional!

Hi Davey! I'm a new member as well. I'm glad that someone else has found this forum as a place to connect with others! I've considered myself a hobby photographer for two years. I like to take pictures of the trees and plants around my home.

WidestScreen

Nice to meet you, Davey. I'm a university student, so I'm developing my photography and filmmaking skills in an academic setting. I've loved taking photos for a long time, and going to school for what I love has been delightful. Welcome to the forum!

Vivid

Hey Davey, you are in the right space. There is a lot to learn here, and we are willing to hear from you too. I have practiced photography for a long time, enough to know that learning never stops.

TheBlueElephant

Nice to meet you, Davey! I'm glad your found our little community. What got you interested in photography? For me, part of the reason I got into it was because I wanted to capture wonderful photos of my two children as they grew older.

Willa

Hi Davey! You and I are in the same boat. I also recently found discovered that I'm interested in photography. I'm still pretty new to this hobby. I only became serious about it a couple of months ago!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryan