How Is everyone?

Goldflash

I hope you're all having a great day. Thank you for including me and I hope to download some shots I'll be taking of roads, streets, highways, etc... That's what I like to do.

ShutterUp

Hey @Goldflash, what's the inspiration behind your username? There is never a dull moment in a photographer's typical day, so I've been carrying my camera and creating memorable moments. Welcome here; I can guarantee that you'll enjoy every moment!

Carlhue

Welcome aboard GF! The more the merrier!

You're right ShutterUp, for me it's in getting a pic I wasn't expecting to. Like when an animal photobombs me. I go with it and try to make it a focus of another shot.

Carrie

Hey @Goldflash, what's the inspiration behind your username? There is never a dull moment in a photographer's typical day, so I've been carrying my camera and creating memorable moments. Welcome here; I can guarantee that you'll enjoy every moment!
Hey ShutterUp, I like how your username (or the sound of it rather) has a kind of "double entendre". I am not sure if you have intended it this way, but it's quite creative LOL.

ePIC

Hello and welcome to the group. How did your picture taking adventure go? I hope you got some great shots. It's been a while since I went out to take photos spontaneously.

Portrait

It's always a great feeling when a passionate photographer joins the bandwagon. I find myself capturing everything within my view, especially in the evenings. I am looking forward to seeing your amazing shots!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc