How Do You Pace Yourself?

SushiRoll

I have several huge projects that I'm working on right now (mainly trying to make content for my YouTube channel). I feel like I want to stay up for hours and get all the work done right away. But I know that that method will lead to me exhausting myself. How do you pace yourself when working on projects?

CreativeSet

Do you work alone or with other people when undertaking these projects? At times, you can take up work and fail to balance your work schedule. I only embark on what is manageable and hire extra resources when necessary.

PerfectClick

Most people take up a lot of work and fail to deliver. Doing so can cause mistrust and loss of clients, especially when handling sensitive projects. It is advisable to plan and set realistic times for your work. Only commit to what you can comfortably deliver on.

Fairytale Studios

Over the years I've developed a good estimate about how much work I can take on and complete successfully. I don't pace myself day-to-day though. Sometimes I'm feeling creative and I have a ton of ideas. And sometimes I'm just not feeling it. That's not something I can pace.

PerfectClick

Over the years I've developed a good estimate about how much work I can take on and complete successfully. I don't pace myself day-to-day though. Sometimes I'm feeling creative and I have a ton of ideas. And sometimes I'm just not feeling it. That's not something I can pace.
I have also learned how to take up work, fit it into my calendar, and plan accordingly. At times, client requests based on referrals can be overwhelming. How do you turn down a client when they insist that they trust only you to grace their event?

Rachel

I need to work on this. I've been a pro for years and I still struggle with saying no. I hate to disappoint anyone and I always worry about Yelp reviews.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryan