How Did This Get Made?

Fairytale Studios

The podcast is essentially about the movies that are so horrendous that you're simply amazed that it got made in the first place. The podcast runs a little long, it's the length of your average movie, but it's a good comedy show. Have you ever listened to it? I sure would hate to be the movie creator featured on the show.

ePIC

I can't manage something that long. I could if it included visuals, but this is just audio. Thanks for the recommendation though. I'll send it on to someone who has a longer attention span than me.

WidestScreen

That sounds like an interesting podcast! I haven't heard of it, but it sounds like it would be a good educational opportunity! It's good to learn from other's mistakes if you can. What are some of the movies that have been featured @Fairytale Studios ?

LifeCaptured

I'd hate to end up on some snarky podcast or YouTube channel. I've checked though and some of those guys went on to create some amazing films later on. @WidestScreen, I know you didn't ask me, but several of the shows are sci-fi movies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryan