Horizontal Arm Tripod?

Carrie

Does anyone know of a good tutorial to create a horizontal type of tripod? I am not in a position to invest in a new one at the moment and would love to know to build a simple one.

ClickExpert

What material do you want to use? Wouldn't it more convenient to shop around for Black Friday deals? The other option is to look for the used ones that will be slightly cheaper.

PerfectClick

Have you checked YouTube? I have come across a couple of videos that you will find handy, including this one. I will be curious to know how much it will cost you to make one on your own? Have you thought of making them for sale?

CreativeSet

I have never thought of a DIY tripod stand before, and with all the time I have now, I could try this out. If you are skilled at it, then you should be able to assemble something and save on cost. Please let us know how this goes!

Carrie

Have you checked YouTube? I have come across a couple of videos that you will find handy, including this one. I will be curious to know how much it will cost you to make one on your own? Have you thought of making them for sale?
How have I not thought of YouTube! You are right, you can find almost everything in there. Thanks for reminding me; I will check it out.

Anastasia

Do you mean that you want to build a tripod arm by yourself? Wow! I would love to see the final product if you manage to do it :) Good luck!

Carlhue

@PerfectClick......That video would have been much easier to follow if he had just backed up the recorder so he could have gotten everything in the frame. The top of everything was always cut off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc