Hobby Camera

Mandy

It's okay to want to have an extra camera for hobby purposes, for some people may find it easier to organize their pictures that way. There are cameras you can look into, like the Canon IXUS 185 that has a high zooming capacity and, at the same time, is budget-friendly. I think it's one of the cheapest out there.

Darlene

I think that, as a hobby camera, my smartphone would do. It has a pretty good camera on it and the photos are of high quality. I am not a professional photographer though, but I love taking photos.

Lily Stew

That's a decent digital camera, and it also seems beginner-friendly. However, fewer people will probably spare some money now for a hobby camera because of the smartphone's advanced camera features.

ePIC

Smartphones are becoming more and more competitive in this realm, plus you have the convenience of always having it with you. I might stick with a phone instead of buying something else for a hobby.

Rachel

I wouldn't worry about the brand. I think a hobbyist will be better off to find something that's a pleasure to use, since that's what a hobby is all about. Just look for one you like that's within your budget.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryan