Hi! I'm Willa!

Willa

Hi everybody! I've recently discovered an interest in photography and I found this community as a place to learn more and develop my new found interest. I'm excited to get beautiful shots of my friends and family and my lovely dog. :)

SushiRoll

Welcome Willa! It's always delightful to discover a new hobby. I'm so happy you found your way here.
What kind of dog do you have? My family has two dogs, both rescue.

Willa

Nice to meet you, @SushiRoll! Your name is great by the way! :) My family has a greyhound. We adopted him after he retired from racing. He's a very energetic dog, and we love him to pieces. We've had him for about three years.

Vid Syd

Hello and good day to you! This is a nice, friendly place with some good tips and industry insights. I like it here and hope you do too.

Mandy

Hey Willa, welcome to the forum! You'll see that it's nice here because it covers a wide scope of topics that also concerns people behind the camera. There are some technicalities, but there are also fun and creative viewpoints.

Amanda Louise

Great to have you here, Willa! I recently joined myself, and already I've learned so much. Welcome to the forum! I know you'll learn a lot too. :)

SushiRoll

Nice to meet you, @SushiRoll! Your name is great by the way! :) My family has a greyhound. We adopted him after he retired from racing. He's a very energetic dog, and we love him to pieces. We've had him for about three years.
Aw! I love greyhounds. My uncle has had them for years and they are quite beautiful dogs. It's a good thing my uncle likes to jog, because those dogs love to run! I'm glad you've given your a dog a good home after his racing career ended.

TheBlueElephant

Hi Willa! It's good to see a new member joining us. I love taking pictures of my family. It's how I got into photography in the first place. Your family will treasure the pictures you take!

PictureHub

You found the right place to learn and exchange experiences. Some people develop an interest in the beginning then lose it along the way. I look forward to hearing from you as you progress and achieve milestones.

Willa

Hi Willa! It's good to see a new member joining us. I love taking pictures of my family. It's how I got into photography in the first place. Your family will treasure the pictures you take!
I certainly hope they love the photos I take! I'm going to do a portrait of my parents for their anniversary! I hope that it's something that they'll enjoy for a long time. :)

TheBlueElephant

I certainly hope they love the photos I take! I'm going to do a portrait of my parents for their anniversary! I hope that it's something that they'll enjoy for a long time. :)
That's lovely that you're doing a photoshoot for your family! I love looking at past portraits of my family. I'm positive that your family will cherish the photos you take. Are you planning on a particular area for the photoshoot?

Willa

That's lovely that you're doing a photoshoot for your family! I love looking at past portraits of my family. I'm positive that your family will cherish the photos you take. Are you planning on a particular area for the photoshoot?
If the weather is nice, we are going to do it outside, near where they got married. If the weather doesn't cooperate, then we'll be doing it indoors. I hope the weather is nice. I'm excited to do an outdoor photoshoot!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc