Hi I'm Carrie!

Carrie

Hello fellow video enthusiasts! My name is Carrie and I have just joined this forum :) It looks like I will learn a lot here. Have a great day everyone!

ePIC

Hiya, Carrie, how are you doing today? I'm glad you found us and decided to join. There are many different voices here and several niches are represented. It certainly boosts my creativity. I hope it will do the same for you.

Holly23

Hi Carrie! Good to have you here! I can’t say I’m new but I enjoy occasionally peeking into this forum and see what’s going on here. Indeed everyone seems to know a lot. I’m also happy to be here.

PictureHub

Welcome aboard @Carrie. Here, you will get to learn a lot and also share knowledge with fellow enthusiasts. How has your photography journey been, and what have you been up to during this period?

Carrie

Thank you all guys for the warm welcome! I love all things video, video production, and especially video editing software. I am a software nerd :D I am not an expert though.

ClickExpert

Thank you all guys for the warm welcome! I love all things video, video production, and especially video editing software. I am a software nerd :D I am not an expert though.
It took me a while to master video editing, and even now, I am still a work in progress. It would be great to be proficient in the field and studio. How did you become proficient, and did you start as an editor or photographer?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc