Hi! Derek Here :)

Derek

Hello my name is Derek and I have just joined this forum. I am an amateur videographer and looking to buy a good semi professional camera to get more involved with my hobby. I would love some tips on how to choose one. Thank you :)

cassie

Welcome to the forum Derek! There is a lot of knowledgeable people here, discussing quite a wide array of cameras, as you can see. Are you looking to buy a camera brand new? I would recommend doing so. Also a good idea is to list your priorities, ie portability, sound quality, resolution, etc, and of course, price.

Derek

Oh! I had no idea that buying a new one would be better. I always thought that as a beginner it would be better to buy a good quality second hand camera. Thanks for the advice!

Len S

You came to the right place Derek, welcome aboard.

Our little town seems to be growing, but one more resident wouldn't hurt. :)

I have found good advice myself here. See you 'round!

Madhatter

Hi welcome Derek! I’m also pretty new here. I honestly don’t know much about cameras. But I’m interested in learning about films and this forum has a lot information.

Derek

Thank you guys for the warm welcome! I am really excited to be here and to learn a lot. Where is everybody from? Florence, Oregon here :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc