Hey :)

Silva

Hello everyone! My name is Silva and I am an aspiring wedding photographer and videographer. I have been learning and practicing for a few years, but I still think there is so much I would like to learn :)

Editor

You know what, @Silva, we are always learning something new irrespective of our levels of experience. Welcome on board, and here, you'll find many other photographers and videographers eager to improve their craft and exhange ideas. Have fun!

ePIC

Hi, how ya doing? The wedding industry seems to be a great niche. I've noticed we have some members here who have made it their livelihood.

ShutterUp

Hi, how ya doing? The wedding industry seems to be a great niche. I've noticed we have some members here who have made it their livelihood.
I was just about to ask @Silva what guided the choice of wedding photography? It is an excellent way to explore one's creative side. Not many people choose this path in the beginning because it can be daunting to be a wedding photographer, and you have to learn to manage client expectations.

Vivid

Welcome to this great forum, @Silva. Wedding photography and videography will challenge and inspire your creative side. The ability to balance clients' expectations, work with their budget, and good time management are some of the skills you will find useful.

Silva

Thank you all for the warm welcome and messages :) I have always been fascinated by weddings; that is why I decided to work in this field.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc