Help me name my studio

SamanthaL.

There's really no animal that I won't work with, and I've done jobs for a couple of zoos, but I truly specialize in pet videography and photography. I currently just use my name. Not very creative, is it? Can you please help me think of a unique name for my studio?

Beck

ZooShot Studios? You never mentioned any particular animal you want to immortalize through pictures, and zoos hold a vast array. Just as vast as the amount you are willing to work with.

Sweet Takes

You never mentioned any particular animal you want to immortalize through pictures. . .
Well, she did mention that she specializes in pet videography and photography, so I'm going to guess that means mostly dogs and cats, plus maybe a few birds, horses, hedgehogs, hamsters, and other creatures thrown in. My suggestion is Paws and Pose Studios.

TruthSeeker

If you want to emphasize that you are open to photographing all animals, I'd suggest Anim-alls Studios. I'm not sure you can call that unique, though. Then, there's WildPaws Studios that also give attention both to adorable and wild animals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc