Hello!

WidestScreen

I'm WidestScreen. :) I'm a sophomore college student, studying Radio, TV, Film at a state university. COVID has really put a damper on my college career. But luckily, most of my classes have been going well online, so there's no complaints there.

I'm excited to learn more from established professionals in the field. Nice to meet you all! :D

CreativeSet

@WidestScreen, welcome to the forum. Being here will help you put into practice what you learn in class. You will also be able to stay updated, so feel free to ask any questions. When did you develop an interest in photography?

WidestScreen

Thanks @CreativeSet! I'm really excited to learn from professionals! :D I first got interested in photography when I was in middle school. We had a photography unit in our art class. The teacher had a bunch of cameras and took us all outside to take pictures. It was really fun! After that, I had several art classes in high school that kept me interested.

ClickExpert

Thanks @CreativeSet! I'm really excited to learn from professionals! :D I first got interested in photography when I was in middle school. We had a photography unit in our art class. The teacher had a bunch of cameras and took us all outside to take pictures. It was really fun! After that, I had several art classes in high school that kept me interested.
You remind me of the first time I held a camera and took my first shot. I haven't stopped since then, and I cannot compare the thrill of discovering new photography techniques to anything else. You are at the right place!

WidestScreen

You remind me of the first time I held a camera and took my first shot. I haven't stopped since then, and I cannot compare the thrill of discovering new photography techniques to anything else. You are at the right place!
Yay! It makes me so happy to discover passionate professionals. I love learning new techniques and it makes me so happy when I get the perfect shot. It's a hard feeling to describe, that's for sure! Before the pandemic, I was teaching my cousin some photography skills. It's pretty cool to watch someone else get excited about something you're passionate about.

SushiRoll

Yay! It makes me so happy to discover passionate professionals. I love learning new techniques and it makes me so happy when I get the perfect shot. It's a hard feeling to describe, that's for sure! Before the pandemic, I was teaching my cousin some photography skills. It's pretty cool to watch someone else get excited about something you're passionate about.
I think it's great that you're sharing photography with your cousin! My partner and I are starting a YouTube channel that introduces kids to cooking. We both love to cook, so it's a great way to share something we both love. Kudos to you! Do you think you'd ever want to be an art teacher?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryan