Hello There!

Ryan

Hello everyone! My name is Ryan and I am a chef. I would like to start a YouTube channel and make video recipes, so I decided to join this forum :)

Paul Stevens

Hey, Ryan, how are you doing? This is a fun group to chat with, so jump right in with us. I hope you have a good Christmas.

Davey

Happy holidays, my friend. It's nice to have you on the board. I took a break from the forum because work got so hectic, but I'm glad to be back. I hope you'll like it as well.

Ryan

Thank you guys for the warm welcome! The holiday season has been hectic for me too. I was so busy with work and couldn't do anything fun. Chef life LOL.

JamesinJ

Hello, Ryan! A YouTube channel about cooking is a wonderful idea and being a chef sure does sounds so exciting! Do you have a signature recipe?

TheBlueElephant

It's so nice to meet you, Ryan! I hope that you find this community as supportive and as helpful as I have! My area of expertise is photography, so I'm always looking to learn more about making videos.

Carlhue

If your videos are good enough, you need to send samples of your dishes to the active members. lol

Welcome aboard, Ryan. Looking forward to the viewings.

Willa

Nice to meet you, Ryan! I'm a terrible cook, so I'm always looking for advice, tips and tricks. I'm excited to see what you cook up!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc