Have you ever attended or entered a contest?

Rachel

Have any of you guys ever attended a NAB show or entered one of the contests? Of course, it was cancelled this year due to the coronavirus pandemic, but I've checked out YouTube videos of past shows and it looks like a great event.

Vivid

COVID has caused a lot of disruption, and people are no longer surprised when shows or events get canceled. I would love to be at a convention and expo of such significance. Of all the attractions in Las Vegas, I look forward to the monorail train experience!

Paul Stevens

I haven't experienced it firsthand, but I have friends who have been in recent years and they've all said it is a good networking opportunity.

Rachel

Of all the attractions in Las Vegas, I look forward to the monorail train experience!
That does like a fun experience. Las Vegas seems like a good place for the NAB convention because there's so many interesting things to capture while you're there. You could play around with the imagery all day and never get bored.

Vivid

That does like a fun experience. Las Vegas seems like a good place for the NAB convention because there's so many interesting things to capture while you're there. You could play around with the imagery all day and never get bored.
Absolutely! It is no coincidence that the NAB show has been a yearly event at the Las Vegas Convention Center since its inception in 1991. The choice of location allows event participants to enjoy the city's spectacle.

Magz

I have never attended a NAB show. I would love to next year if possible. That way, I could attend the event and also visit Vegas for the first time!

Holly23

Would be interesting to join. I’ve never joined it but I always heard some good reviews from it. If I have time next year, I will definitely consider.

Derek

Until I read this post, I had never heard about NAB. Thanks for enlightening me about this show. It sure does sound interesting. I wonder how much it would cost to participate?

PictureHub

Absolutely! It is no coincidence that the NAB show has been a yearly event at the Las Vegas Convention Center since its inception in 1991. The choice of location allows event participants to enjoy the city's spectacle.
I have never been to a NAB show, but I would love a chance to, considering all that is usually on offer. Who wouldn't love to explore Las Vegas and have an experience of a lifetime?

Portrait

I have neither been to a NAB show before nor entered into any contest. However, just by checking the highlights on the website, I see why it is a highly ranked global technology, media, and entertainment event.

Editor

The NAB show is a big deal, and any photographer or videographer should target one of these events at some point. I think there is a great deal of knowledge that we can gain from such platforms, as well as the opportunity to network!

Carrie

I also have never attended a NAB show, although I have heard quite a lot about it. It would be awesome to be able to meet like-minded artists :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryan