Handling R 18+ Films

Plankton

Can you imagine what it would be like for the actors and actresses who are filming the show? I don't think I can handle the awkwardness. There's being a professional; then there's being human. Do you think there's training for such scenes?

Carrie

I honestly don't know. I think it's a tough decision to make; especially if the actors are in relationships. I don't think I would want my significant other to act in such scenes.

Culture Shot

Nowadays, I noticed that more and more movies and series are including these scenes. It doesn't seem to be a big deal anymore, but it would still depend on the person. Of course, actors and actresses will be reading the script beforehand. Other than that, I don't know anymore.

TruthSeeker

Veteran actors and actresses are probably the most likely to take on steamy roles since they'll have more nerve for it. It's still a case-to-case basis because not all would be interested anyway.

Sweet Takes

I don't think I would have any problem videoing these types of scenes. I would not ever shoot an x-rated movie but R rated would be fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryan