Graduation Photos

SushiRoll

For the working photographers out there, would you consider doing a high school graduation photo shoot? I think that it would be a fun way to help a student capture an important moment in their life. Has anyone ever done this type of shoot before? Would you do it again?

CreativeSet

As photographers, our main aim should be to help create memories. A graduation photoshoot is a suitable way to market and sell your work. Have you been approached by some graduands?

EyeView

I'd go for it if an opportunity arises because I see it as meaningful work knowing that high school memories are something that people look forward to reminiscing. I can imagine that it would also be an experience for any photographer.

Portrait

Most successful photographers will tell you that they got their big break when doing shoots. I think that it is a great opportunity to make yourself known and inspire people with memorable photos.

SushiRoll

As photographers, our main aim should be to help create memories. A graduation photoshoot is a suitable way to market and sell your work. Have you been approached by some graduands?
I have been approached by graduates! A family friend knows that I'm familiar with cameras and photography and is hoping I'll do a photo shoot for her daughter. I'm just worried that if I start pouring my efforts into graduation photo shoots, I'll lose momentum on my YouTube channel.

CreativeSet

I have been approached by graduates! A family friend knows that I'm familiar with cameras and photography and is hoping I'll do a photo shoot for her daughter. I'm just worried that if I start pouring my efforts into graduation photo shoots, I'll lose momentum on my YouTube channel.
Were you able to do the shoot? I would do this assignment then get back to my YouTube channel after it is over. Such events could land you your next big client!

Editor

You cannot afford to let this chance pass. I hope you were able to do the shoot and everyone was happy? Such gigs are not so involving and can link you to other clients.

ShutterUp

If you can spare some time, please purpose to go and help the graduands create moments. In case you will be busy, recommend a friend who can do a good job. I look at such events as opportunities for artists to market themselves at no cost.

Vid Syd

I have heard stories that, because of Covid and social distancing, that some people have to take individual shots and then photoshop them all together as if they were for a group shoot. Now that would be challenging.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc