Gaining Attention through Titles

EyeView

The audience's attention can get caught with the intriguing effect of a film's title. Of course, we'd assume that this will have something to do with the plot. In other cases, however, you'll end up not understanding why a movie or show was titled that. Legal matters sometimes influence whether the label needs changing, so there's that. How much do titles convince you to watch a film?

Plankton

Movie titles challenge me to try and figure out the plot. Because of that, I'd usually go for it. By that, it convinces me in a way since it makes me curious. Some titles, even though they are generic, highlights the potential of the film.

Darlene

I like movie titles that are confusing and don't really say much about the plot. I love being surprised by the turn of events while watching a movie.

ePIC

I hate it when the movie titles are misleading. Some creators try to throw in too many buzzwords as well. I dislike that one too.

Lily Stew

Movie titles challenge me to try and figure out the plot. Because of that, I'd usually go for it. By that, it convinces me in a way since it makes me curious. Some titles, even though they are generic, highlights the potential of the film.
Yeah, the title doesn't even have to be convincing. It's good enough when it has a weird sense to it as it catches attention. However, I think that titles become catchy with the help of the poster, so there's that too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc