From Cartoon To AI

Vid Syd

I found something interesting on the old Google machine today. AI renderings of famous cartoon characters from T.V. and the movies.

I think we all know who this guy is, right?moe-from-the-simpsons-in-real-life-header-800x420.3.jpg

Rachel

I've always had a soft spot for Moe. The human version looks identical. That's some crafty AI work. Can it do Bart Simpson? What about Homer?

Markshot 12

I'm sure it can. What I'd like to see is a headshot of Porky Pig, though. Give the cartoon animals a human face.

It might get a little creepy though.

Kuki

He looks so similar, it's uncanny! I wonder what Marge would look like, LOL. I have been a huge fan of The Simpsons show since it started.

Darlene

Wow, Moe Sizlack in "human form" 🤣 The rendering looks perfect! Moe is one of my favorite characters because of the voice actor. I have always been a huge fan of Hank Azaria.

Len S

Someone should do a "Moe to Hank" rendering.

This is interesting to look at, but I would like to see if it can morph into something that has more important uses. Like in the legal field, for example.

Paul Stevens

I love that show!

It's amazing what AI can do today. Who knows? Maybe it won't be long before it's capable of putting us out of business. I'd like to think we humans create more artistry than that, but it's getting to be a fine line.

Lily Stew

I love that show!

It's amazing what AI can do today. Who knows? Maybe it won't be long before it's capable of putting us out of business. I'd like to think we humans create more artistry than that, but it's getting to be a fine line.
I don't know if you've heard about it, but there's an app called Replika that allows you to have an AI buddy. It shows how far their development has already progressed. I wouldn't like them to replace photographers, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc