Fringe

Silva

Ok, so I am a bit "late" to the party, but I just finished watching the TV series Fringe! And oh my goodness what a brilliant show! What did you guys think of it?

LifeCaptured

I'm frantically googling the show's name because I've never heard of it, but you've made it sound like the next big thing and I'm suffering from an intense fear of missing out.

Martin Riley

I loved the first two seasons and had a massive crush on Anna Torv for a while. I stopped watching after the second season because the story became too convoluted for me.

@LifeCaptured, I hate to break it to you, but the show started in 2008 and ran for five seasons, so I believe that ship has sailed. No need for FOMO.

Carrie

Oh, I really liked Fringe. However, I must say that I was not impressed with the fifth season. I just felt like they were just dragging it for no good reason. I still recommend it though, it's a pretty good show.

Silva

Oh, I really liked Fringe. However, I must say that I was not impressed with the fifth season. I just felt like they were just dragging it for no good reason. I still recommend it though, it's a pretty good show.
I have to agree with you. The fifth season was somehow moving extremely slowly. But I really enjoyed watching it nevertheless. I liked the concept.

Terry

I tried to watch it, but I really was unable to enjoy this show. It was a bit too "dramatic" for my taste. I only watched a couple of episodes then I gave up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc