Footage

Silva

Has anyone here ever bought something from Video Hive? I have had a look at some of the footage they are selling, and it looks good, but I am not sure if they have tutorials for their templates?

Kuki

I have never heard of Video Hive for footage. Are you referring to stock footage? If so, I bought a couple of videos from Shutterstock and they are pretty high quality.

PictureHub

The much I know about Video Hive is that you can sell and buy royalty-free footage and motion graphics and so on for a few dollars. You also get free access to video editing and shooting tutorials.

Fairytale Studios

I'm not familiar with them. I mostly buy footage that is licensed by Disney. If you want something that is royalty-free and free of charge then check out the footage on Pixabay.

Carrie

Video Hive has some great templates. I haven't bought any for myself, but a fellow videographer friend of mine is always raving about them. I think some of the templates have tutorials too.

SamanthaL.

I've used Video Hive once or twice and was happily surprised by the quality of the work. They're pretty helpful if you need to contact them too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryan