Food Documentary Overlooked?

Lily Stew

Most people only know food as something delicious, but there's a lot of science behind it. I understand now the phrase "you are what you eat." Some meals would be best for the morning, afternoon, and evening. Due to the chemicals they have, it's no doubt they affect our brain. I think there's a lack of documentary about this.

Carrie

I also think that "you are what you eat". I once saw a documentary about the science behind mixing certain foods together for an enhanced taste, but I have never watched anything about food affects our brain.

Silva

I think it's a pretty interesting subject to talk about in documentaries. And I haven't seen any either. I wonder why they don't make them? Could it be because people are tired of hearing about "healthy eating"?

Sweet Takes

Come to think of it, I have not seen a documentary on food either. I think it would be interesting and it wouldn't even have to be based on healthy eating.

Anastasia

I guess it's because of a lack of interest among people. Most people know how unhealthy food impacts their body and mind, but they still continue to eat that way. Maybe that's why there's no market for this niche?

Mandy

I wonder why they don't make them? Could it be because people are tired of hearing about "healthy eating"?
Oh, great point. Sometimes healthy eating is intermingled with being fit or having a toned body, causing people to miss the point. Because from my observation, people would prefer to learn about diet pills than "healthy eating." The audience ends up not paying attention to the practice of eating well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryan