Favorite Software?

Anastasia

What is your favorite software or software suite for video editing and production? I have to say that I am an Adobe freak :D What do you guys like to use?

ShutterUp

The editing software of choice will depend on what you want to achieve and the level of experience. Adobe Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro X are ideal for professionals. On the other hand, beginners will find Adobe Premiere Elements easy to use.

CreativeSet

I am an Adobe freak as well though of late, I have been experimenting with the Corel VideoStudio Ultimate. It is of high quality and is ideal for beginners. It has a 30-day trial period, and key features include color correction and real-time effects.

SushiRoll

I really like Adobe Premier. I find it to be very user friendly. I'm looking to branch out and try some other software soon. I'm especially excited to try Final Cut and DaVinchi. I used Sony Vegas for a while, but after I switched to Adobe Premier, I find Sony Vegas to be unusable.

Carrie

Another vote for Adobe Premiere Pro. I am not an expert in it though, but I did find it much easier and faster to learn and use.

Reel Media

I use Final Cut Pro X, but then I have a Mac and that's how we roll, I guess. I find Adobe pretty hard to work with. It's so complicated.

CreativeSet

I use Final Cut Pro X, but then I have a Mac and that's how we roll, I guess. I find Adobe pretty hard to work with. It's so complicated.
Some people claim that Adobe is straightforward, so I think it is subjective. Beginners may find it easier to start with Adobe Photoshop, Corel Paintshop Pro, or Gimp, among others. Again, it depends on which category a photo editing software falls into; destructive, organizational, or non-destructive.

Mentee

I find the VSDC video editor reliable since its free version still includes features that allow for green screen video effects. But when editing on my phone, I rely on Viva Video editor for quick edits.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc