Favorite Documentary?

SushiRoll

I love watching Nature and Nova, both series which are produced by PBS. I find these to be educational, factual and trustworthy. They also take me to parts of the world that I'd never be able to visit in person. What are your favorite documentaries and why?

Portrait

It has been a long while since I watched a documentary. I will start with your recommendation, then look for those with a historical theme. Where can I find a list of the highest-rated documentaries?

LifeCaptured

I will never tire of watching March of the Penguins. Morgan Freeman is an amazing narrator and the show features my favorite animals. Watching those penguins call to their mates was a top scene.

SushiRoll

I will never tire of watching March of the Penguins. Morgan Freeman is an amazing narrator and the show features my favorite animals. Watching those penguins call to their mates was a top scene.
I saw March of the Penguins when I was a kid. I remember that it made me cry! I haven't seen it since I was a kid, but I think I'll watch it again. If not for the penguins, I'll watch it for the narration! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryan