Factors to consider before buying a camera

PerfectClick

Most of you must have heard of hybrid cameras and the convenience they offer. I usually check the type of sensor before buying a camera. The image sensor is what captures light from the object. Whereas a Micro Four Thirds can affect picture quality, it offers portability. The APS-C sensor may be bulky but offers low-light shooting and can provide better image quality!

Mobile 5

The price and the brand are the first things I consider when I buy new. I'm still at that stage where I will go through the details after I get the first two items squared away.

Mandy

I usually take note of the price of the camera with regards to its features because sometimes there are better products that are cheaper. My other concern would be the camera's compatibility with different lenses since I like having many options.

ShutterUp

Price always comes first all the time. When purchasing your first camera, you may not be so specific about the desired specifications. As you progress, you begin to pay attention to the specs and begin to save, if necessary!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc