Facebook?

Sweet Takes

So I keep hearing that Facebook has changed it's name. Anyone know the reason behind this? When I click on the app it still shows Facebook. I don't use it near as much as I once did.

EyeView

According to the news, Facebook will change its name to Metaverse, but I think there's still limited information concerning that development. Probably a change that Zuckerberg has considered with the pandemic. I smell more cons, but that's just my perspective.

Rapp

I heard it changed too but I don't saw a difference when logging in. I am hardly on it anymore either. I jump on to see if there is any interest in my work.

Stephen

Really? I logged in to Facebook a couple of days ago, and it was still called Facebook. I didn't hear anything about this. Also, I don't spend much time on it either, so I wouldn't have a clue :D

Kuki

I heard something like this a few months ago, but I haven't seen any changes on the platform either. Maybe it was something that never saw the light :D

The Aire

If the name changes, it will take some time. I think the whole thing is Zuckerberg wanting Facebook to be more integrated with AI. The concept of Facebook won't change, just the way it's presented.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc