Eastman Kodak

Sweet Takes

I have 6 old school cameras. I worked for Eastman Kodak many years ago. I at one time would only buy Kodak cameras. How many people still own their old cameras? How many have only Kodak cameras?

Paul Stevens

I still have several Kodak cameras, including a couple that are disposable. I just can't bring myself to toss them. It's cool that you worked for the company.

Sweet Takes

It was a great job! I worked there when digital got big too and saw a lot of people lose their jobs.
I even have a couple of disposable cameras too.

Lighthouse

My old cameras are so much dust in the wind at this point. I know people who just can't part with their old "pals", but I'm not one of them. I think it's cool though, because they're holding onto history.

ePIC

I'm in my 20s, so I missed their big heyday, but my parents still dreamily talk about the brand. It's a shame they went under.

Josslyn

I do believe that I still have my old Kodak camera. I loved it! I live in the area of their headquarters. A lot of people did lose their jobs. Camera people and motion picture people both.

The Aire

I'll bet you anything Paul Simon still has one.

I don't have any of my old stuff, and I sure wish I did. Whatever I buy new and I move on to a newer brand, I store the old one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryan